Joby Suction Cup & Locking Arm
The Suction Cup & Locking Arm from Joby mounts your action camera on flat, non-porous surfaces using an industrial strength suction cup that locks in place with a simple quarter turn of its base. Attached to the Suction Cup is a Locking Arm that lets you position your camera at any angle thanks to two ball joints that rotate 360° and pivot 180° from side to side. The arm locks in place with a tightening knob that won't come loose from vibration. A 1/4"-20 screw at the end of the Locking Arm lets you attach your camera, or a GoPro tripod mount for use with GoPro cameras.
- Industrial-strength suction cup attaches to smooth, non-porous, and clean surfaces
- Quick-twist design lets you twist the base to lock the suction cup in place
- Locking Arm with two ball joints that rotate 360° and pivot 180° side to side
- Tightening knob for vibration-resistant stability
- 1/4"-20 camera screw
- GoPro tripod mount included